Involve has opened its doors in a new premises in the heart of Maidstone!
The Hub, located in The Mall next to the Bus Station entrance, will provide a central point for Involve’s activities and an easier way for you to engage with us.
Providing services for older and vulnerable members of the local community…
· Arrange for voluntary drivers to help older people who are unable to use public transport.
· Shopping trips, get-togethers and days out for older people.
· Exercise classes for those at risk of suffering a fall.
· DIY and gardening services for those unable to perform the tasks themselves.
· Befriending support for isolated older people.
Products and services relevant to you…
The Hub will also provide a hub for local services for older people, with a pop up space that will feature different sellers each week offering products relevant to older people’s lives.
The Hub will also be selling products produced by users of Involve’s services, ranging from homemade garments to home furniture.
Opportunities for local organisations and businesses...
The unit has a passing footfall of over 10,000 per month so presents an excellent exposure opportunity for local companies and organisation.