Involve is commissioned by both NHS Kent and Medway and Kent County Council to provide services to Kent and Medway residence.
We are a regulated charity, all of the services we offer to clients are free.
Involve is data compliant and undertakes the NHS digital compliance toolkit annually in addition to IOS 90001
We have robust and transparent safeguarding and child protection policy and practice in place.
Whether you’d like to make a self-referral or a referral on behalf of someone else, our process is simple. Either fill out our short referral form or give us a call on our main number.
Some of the many services we offer are below. Don’t worry if you aren’t sure which service you need, our helpful team will ensure everyone is offered the right support for them.
- Community Navigation for over 55’s in West Kent
- Community Navigation for Carers in West Kent
- Social Prescribing across Kent
- Specialist Social Prescribing to support complex health conditions including: chronic pain, diabetes, COPD across West Kent
- Support and activities for over 55’s or those with complex health conditions in North and West Kent
- Postural stability classes in North and West Kent
- Community transport in Maidstone and Malling
- Care leavers support
- Children’s Health and Wellbeing Navigation – Supporting families/carers of children with long term health conditions (inc. ASD/ADHD and mental health disorders) to access relevant services and resources via Primary Care
- Connect! – KCC short breaks inclusive group/activities in Maidstone and Tonbridge & Malling Districts for neurodiverse 11 – 19 year olds, including those on the pathway to diagnosis
- Links! – Co-produced group/activities to connect 16 – 19 year olds in Maidstone and surrounding areas who have experience of poor mental health for fun/social opportunities
- Personal Health Budgets Pilots – An NHS pilot to improve the wellbeing of children and young people who are, or suspected to be neurodiverse. And to improve the wellbeing of neurodiverse children and young people registered on the Dynamic Support Database to reduce the risk of admission to and/or support the discharge from Tier 4 provisions
- Peer Associates – KCC’s Designated Keywork Scheme provision providing practical and emotional support to the families/carers of children identified from the Dynamic Support Database