Support for the over 55’s
Would you like to?
- Know where to find information and advice that is accurate and easy to understand?
- Know what is available for you to access in your community?
- Access social activities that you will enjoy, make friends, and have fun?
- Be supported to know your rights in relation to your care and support?
- Be supported to live safely and independently?
- Feel less lonely and isolated?
We can help you with…
Explore and help you build social networks, enabling access for you to a range of activities, which may include; peer support groups, lunch clubs, coffee mornings, exercise classes, arts & heritage activities, creative activities, and physical activities.
Access the health and social care system and work with teams and organisations to make referrals for you. Identify services within the local community and opportunities that may help you.
Remain independent at home by assessing and identifying any needs you have of adaptations, equipment and assistive technology and arrange for supply as appropriate .
Including what you may be entitled to, help you access services and community activities, make referrals for you if needed, including form filling, and help you build confidence for the future.
Locations we cover
We provide provide support to over 55’s in the following locations; Maidstone, Tonbridge & Malling, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley. If you’re unsure whether we can provide support to you, please get in touch.
Search our handy directory to find groups and activities available in your area.
“I am constantly telling people about Involve and the difference they have made to my life, and the changes it makes to the people who come along to the groups every week.”
Actively Involved Client
How we help